Sunday, November 23, 2014

New post, New School, New life, New perspective

Hah, looks like I'm starting a new 'diary' as you can say that. I read back all my entries and they were crap. Well sure, I was like 13. A kid. It's been hard at international school, all the assignment and projects, blonde haired kids, english urgh. I was once a lazy kid. Real lazy. Never did any homework. Yeap. But yeah, I had to change. Plus, I'm 17. Another year and I'm gonna be what you call ' a young adult'. Can't believe it that I'm getting more and more close to end school and go to university. Can't believe I'm gonna be 18 NEXT YEAR wow. Time moves so fast. Sometimes I look at little kids and I can't picture myself as a kid anymore. Well, everybody has to move on right? After a few years, I'll graduate and work, get married, have kids, and grow old. It's not that far away even though it seems like it. Life, what would you expect? 

Thanks for reading ^^

No comments: