Friday, April 29, 2016

A Heart Needs Time To Heal

I always tell myself, I don't need to rely on anyone to be there for me. Honestly, we will always rely on at least one person and when that person puts us down, that's when we honestly break down. I was desperate for love and care since last night but I decided maybe I should write it, at least I can express myself, I figured it'll make me feel better. 

A heart,
It needs time to heal.
Mine's, never got the time. Everytime, people will keep pushing me to be okay when I'm not truly okay. Mine's was shattered and how does one expect me to be healed in a short period of time? I'm changing, I am not myself before anymore. I became a miserable person rather than the happy go lucky person I was before. Why push someone who's been hurt so much when you were the one who did the damage? You're doing even more damage when you force someone to be okay rather than talk them through saying that you will always be there. I'm not a robot, I have feelings, I need time to heal.

Thanks for reading ^^

No comments: